Our expertise in product development of plastic resins injection molding is focused on customer satisfaction. When we talk about quality, we actually think of our customers. We focus on meeting their expectations and helping them succeed.
In Unicor, each employee is responsible for the quality of the final product. Every day, every employee reviews production standards governing product production in order to control every detail.
In order to maintain our high standards of quality and provide verification at all times to our customers, Unicor uses tools such as:
- Measurements, assisted by our CNC machine (CMM), and our electron microscope
- Complete traceability from our fully integrated ERP system to obtain the following information per box:
• Lot of the resin used
• Lot of the color used
• The employee's name
• The date and production shift
• The customer order number
Unicor provides on request:
• Certificates of analysis and compliance
• Control Plans (PPAP)
• Continuous improvement in techniques based on Lean Manufacturing / Six Sigma approach
• SPC Data (Statistical Processes Control)
• Assembly and Related Services